The Elmdale School Council:
- Promotes communication among all members of the school community
- Supports fundraising and other initiatives to maximize educational opportunities and enhance school life for the students of Elmdale
- Supports teachers, staff and parents in meeting the needs of students
- Coordinates the planning of events for the school which support students learning and fosters a spirit of community at Elmdale
- Promotes the school’s interests in the community
All Elmdale parents are welcome at ESC meetings which are held on Tuesday evenings, once a month in the school library at 6pm. Free babysitting is provided. Please join us to stay in the loop, meet other parents, and contribute to the Elmdale community. For information, please us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elmdale School Council committees include:
- Arts Committee (visual arts, music, dance and more)
- Healthy Earth Committee (school garden, educational initiatives, greening of Elmdale
- Communications (with parents and broader community)
- Fundraising (including Bookfest, CTE sale, Funfair, Silent Auction)
- Parent Education (seminars for parents)
- Safe Travel Planning (healthy and active routes to school)
- Volunteer Coordination
For a list of committee chairs, visit our Contact Us page.